Name: jrythegr8 on PSN
Experience: +20 in the game (Get it?! I’m nice. [This is your mind being blown by that pun –> :-0 :-0 :-0])
Intro To Gaming: Galaga
Systems Currently Owned: PS3 & PS4 – [Soon a PC – after I finish selling my organs on the black market]
Strongest Genre: Fighters. Been competing for at least 5 years plus. Got a few local tournament wins under my belt. Favorite fighting game in history is The King of Fighters (KOF) XIII and I am ANXIOUSLY AWAITING The King of Fighters XIV.
Weakest Genre: First-Person Shooters. To this day, I STILL don’t understand why I’m terrible at them. One would think since being a good fighting game player requires proper planning and “ok” reactions, I would be at least decent at them. BUT, no :-(.
I do want to get my hands on Overwatch though – you see how great that game looks? Gracious.
All Time Fav System: PS1. I mean, Brave Fencer Musashi and Final Fantasy 8 were released for this system. Need I say more?
Current Fav System: PS3 – I can’t let my her go, man.
Favorite Game: Final Fantasy 8
Code Check: You’re asking for a lot for me to remember a code from my head. I forgot what I ate this morning and that happened 30 mins ago.
Accomplishments (Gaming moments I am proud of.)
- Winning a KOF13 qualifier tournament for free entry to critically-acclaimed fighting game tournament, Final Round.
- Went to EVO and went 6-2 in KOF13 UNTIL I played Pikachu from CafeID (Who won)
- Beating about 3 of the Yakuza games within the series (Those things take time, geez.)
- [Insert here random gaming accomplishment I probably underappreciate/forgot about here].
- Anime aficionado.
- Squall apologist.
- ISFP (Although I think this is only so true, I think I’m more ESFP)
- Music sub-genre junkie (Let’s talk ChillWave, Vaporwave, and Grime sometime)
- Lover of all things fighting games.
- Hater of anxiety (#MentalHealthIsImportant) and probably the most awkward-cool person you will meet in a while.