CG4 Gaming Resume
Xbox Gamertag: DFUNK247
Name: CG4. Or the Monkey. One way or the other I’m cool with it.
Experience: 26 years
Intro To Gaming: Pong (Atari)…Yep, an old man.
Systems Currently Owned: Xbox One, Xbox 360. likely will get a WiiU soon
Strongest Genre: Used to be side scroller beat-em-ups. Currently, somewhere between open world gaming and shooter RPGs. Addicted to all things Assassin’s Creed, Borderlands, and getting over my addiction to Destiny (not really). Shadow of Mordor seems to be the new vice.
Weakest Genre: Survival horror and stealth games. If there’s a zombie in it, I probably blew it. It’s something about running away from someone I’d rather shoot from every other game I tend to play. Still trying to beat MGS1 as we speak. It came out my senior year of High School.
The only one that matters. Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select Start. (Contra 99 Lives for you and the homie)
Oh, and Super C for the nintendo for ten lives: B, A, B, A, Up, Down, B, A, Left, Right, B, A, Start.
- Second place in 1989 Nintendo Tournament (Lost the local tourney by 1 coin on Mario Kart)
- Mastered all Ultra Combos from the original Killer Instinct and KI 2
- Beat all last gen Devil May Cry games on highest difficulty mode
- Developed my 7 year old into the home Mario Kart champ (He still can’t beat dad yet)
- 100% on Shadow of Mordor. Now I just need those achievements.
- Beat Time Crisis 1, 2, and House of the Dead 1 & 2 at an arcade on the same day.
All Time Fave system: Xbox 360
Current Fave System: PS4
- Believes the No More Heroes series is grossly underrated.
- My favorite game ever is Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (Last fighting game I was good at)
- One of two or three people who actually like Tecmo Koei’s Musou Series of games.
- My favorite game franchise is Grand Theft Auto.
- My favorite franchise of the past generation was Borderlands.
- Hip-Hop Head. Will hit you guys with some of my favorite (but obscure or old) albums to vibe to while playing.
- Also, a sucker for good Anime, Manga, and Comics.
- Hit me up at @CG4 on the twitter.
Gaming has always been part of my life. From my parents peeling me off the Nintendo, to fixing and working on arcade games for 10 years of my life, to playing games between writing 30 page papers for school, video games are always involved somewhere. Now, I keep my paws on a newer game monthly, and reminisce on the good games of the past, from blowing on Nintendo cartridges to the underrated games you may have missed as a kid.