Everyone, please extend a warm welcome to the newest member of the team. I suddenly feel old. – Jerz
Experience: 16 years
Intro To Gaming: Street Fighter 2 (SNES)
Systems Currently Owned: None currently, but owned PS3 and getting PS4 and Wii U soon.
Strongest Genre: Open World Action Adventures. I’ve grown to love open world action titles ever since I was 4 years old when I played the first Grand Theft Auto. I instantly fell in love with it. I could go where I want, and do what I want, in whatever order I wanted. I loved the freedom to explore and discover, as well as collect items and complete missions at my own pace.
Weakest Genre: Puzzle games. I know many people love them, but I could never get into puzzle games. There are very few that I actually like, and even those I get frustrated and bored with fast. There’s just something that I don’t like about them. Portal 2 is one of the only puzzle games I can enjoy because it is a legitimately fun game.
R1,R2,L1,L2, Left,down right up left down right up (Weapon cheat for GTA)
EELNATS (Unlock Cheat for Spiderman PS1)
- Beat Bioshock Infinite on hardest difficulty first playthrough
- Beat MGS4 on Big Boss Hard
- 1000 Gamerscore on Red Dead, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age Origins, and LA Noire
- Won a Hot Shots Golf Tournament when I was 10
- 100% on Red Dead Redemption
- Beat Dance Central 3 on hardest difficulty
All Time Fave system: Xbox 360
Current Fave System: PS4
- I have a love for JRPG’s including Kingdom Hearts and the Tales series.
- I also have a love for racing games. Mainly Forza and N4S.
- My favorite game franchise is Grand Theft Auto.
- My favorite franchise of the past generation was Assassin’s Creed.
I’ve been into gaming my entire life and I’ve been wanting to work in the games industry since I was about 8 years old. There’s probably 3-5 games that I’ve played for 300 hours or more. I’m skilled in online shooters but I’ve had an interest in getting better at fighting games as of recent. I’m also more of a Playstation gamer than anything else, but I’ve always had love for Microsoft and Nintendo. I’ve played games from just about every genre there is, and I have educated myself on the games industry. Now you get to see what I learned…..