Hello there! Welcome to OurCade Games! I’m the more attractive half of the team, JerzeeBalla aka ChronoJerz bka Triple Tech Terror. This is the first of what I hope will be many entertaining posts for you guys and gals to enjoy.
So we were brainstorming, trying to figure out how to kick this thing off. And my lesser half remembered something we had previously done a few years back. A gaming resume. You know, if someone searched for detailed background info on your gaming history, what would they find? That’s the premise here. So I’m first up to bat. I’m sure he will post his soon. After he makes sure it looks more impressive than mine. Anyway, enjoy the post and enjoy the site! We’re for the people. And more importantly, for the gamers.
Experience: 26 Years
Intro To Gaming: Ms. Pac Man (Atari)
Systems Currently Owned: PS3, 360, Wii, PSVita
Strongest Genre: RPG. My love for RPG’s began with the original Final Fantasy for NES. The strategic turn based combat and micromanaging of multiple characters appealed to a quick thinker such as myself. Add in my obsession with playing games to full completion and I had every skill I needed to get the most out of these lengthy adventures.
Weakest Genre: Competitive Shooters. The only ones I really had any skill at were Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. Most current FPS’s require really good twitch skills and reaction time. I just find myself too slow on the trigger to keep up. So if you see me in your lobby, just know there is a very high probability of me rage quitting after a stream of randomized obscenities.
All Time Fav System: SNES
Current Fav System: PS3
Favorite Game: Chrono Trigger
Code Check (Codes I know off top of my head).
- 19, 65, 09, 17 = Sonic 2 Sound Test
- 4,1,2,6 = Super Sonic (after sound test)
- 1,9,9,2,1,1,2,4 = Stage Select (after sound test)
- ABACABB, DULLARD = Mortal Kombat Codes
- U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,B,A, Select, Start = Konami Code
- D,R,U,L,Y,B = SF2 Code for SNES (Same character)
Accomplishments (Gaming moments I am proud of.)
- Beating Culex in Super Mario RPG
- Beating Ruby and Emerald Weapon in FF7
- Spanking Sephiroth in both Kingdom Hearts Games (He was dumb hard in the first.)
- Beating Contra on NES without dying once
- Beating Contra 3 on Hard
- Winning my first Blockbuster tournament at 12 (Donkey Kong Country/Clayfighter)
- Finishing the Endless Setlist in Rock Band 2
- Singing at Magfest on Rock Band for a crowd of 100 plus (I got a perfect score on expert!)
- Winning a 32 man Season in Madden 03 worth 640 dollars (20 a head, winner take all. I used my Dolphins, yes sir.)
- Finishing 50 different games to 100 percent on PS3 (33 Platinum Trophies WOOOOOO!!!!)
- I’m built for team play. Not the strongest individually, but I can play an assigned role to perfection.
- Dangerous when 100% focused, but that rarely happens.
- Not too fond of racing games (Burnout is the exception.)
- I can be talked out of my game, depending on what I’m playing.
- Not too great at 3D fighters.
- Great at 2D fighters.
- Puzzle game fanatic.
All in all, I’m a well rounded gamer. I play almost every type of game out there, and I’m above average at the majority of them. I do tend to take on more games than I can handle at once, but I’m greedy. If I had to grade my gaming skill including all genres, I would give myself about a 80-85. With some training in 3D fighters and competitive shooters, my two most obvious deficiencies would be remedied and my score would improve. I’m a worthwhile addition to any team environment.